Happy Happy Birthday to my father-in-law!
~Both my step dad AND my step mom are in the hospital. Please pray for complete healing.
(And rest for my mom.)
~It'll be good to be closer to my family. Before we moved, it seemed like 4 hours was a world away. Now it's almost around the corner! Tonight we talked of possibilites of week long vacations on the farm.
~My house is a complete wreck. I'm so glad I'm not moving AND showing. We called for the truck to come early and we'll be leaving a couple of days sooner than we thought. It'll give us a couple of extra days to house shop before Honey goes back to work.
~My friend John gave me a terrific 7 layer dip recipe. I still have a working kitchen so we made it for dinner. YUM!
~I got a new hairbrush for my birthday. Boy did I need it! Jes and Mally brushed my hair tonight just for fun, then I brushed the girls' hair. Their hair is so soft and pretty. I love having girls...big and little.
~Another day with friends before we go. Our time is drawing to a close.
~My morning walks with Joey are such a treat. Singing, walking, running, taking in all the beauty of Colorado and enjoying my good dog at the same time. It's become my new favorite way to spend time with the Lord. There are usually at least 1 or 2 other walkers at the park in the morning. I pray for them as they pass. My favorite is a lady that adopted a 3 legged dog named Elliot. I pray for her and Elliot as I see them just about every day.
~I'm still struggling with balancing moving business with baby time. I do love my little ones. I just can't figure out a way to let them help much right now. This too shall pass. (And I'll be glad.)
My verse of the day....
"The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever - do not abandon the works of your hands." Ps 138:8
Today's meals...
Breakfast - cereal
Lunch - sandwiches at the park with a friend
Dinner - burritos and 7 layer dip w/chips
Dessert - leftover cheesecake bars from the 4th.
Tomorrow's menu ....
Breakfast - french toast casserole
Lunch - leftovers
Dinner - smothered chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, and salad.
No comments:
Post a Comment