If there was an award for the best friends in the world my friends would win it hands down.
In Colorado, we were showered with love, cards, hugs, boxes, last play dates, love, dinners, more boxes, prayers, and one more good-byes.
In Arkansas we were welcomed to friendly faces, a clean house, breakfast in the fridge, muscles to unload, casseroles, cookies, paper goods, a line of 13 ladies bearing a huge deli tray, babysitting, and laundry help.
"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you." John 15:12
We feel so loved!
2 comments:
It's hard to believe you are gone!
I hope you get settled in quickly. I'll look fondly toward your house when we go to Kendrick Lakes Elementary playground. I'm sad we won't get to have any more play dates there! But I'm glad you are now where your heart is happy and feels at home. :)
I can't believe it either! Know what? Our new house is right around the corner from an elementary school! Isn't that funny? not quite so close as walking across the cul-de-sac, but walking distance anyway.
Tell Erik and the boys hello!
Post a Comment