~A nice Sunday afternoon complete with naps, a visiting friend, and a basketball game.
~We have a working dishwasher AND a sink that's draining for the moment! 26 more days in the rent house. Honey said today how homey I've made it in just a short time. I told him that was the nicest thing he could've said. Closing got pushed back to the 21st and though we're thankful for it, we'll be happy to leave.
~I'm eager to try out my couponing here. Today will be my first Sunday paper and for some reason this house is not getting any junk mail. That means no local grocery store flyers. I've already gotten a bottle of free ketchup and done some Walgreens deals. I'm hoping the local stores come through.
~A fun day at Lake Ft Smith yesterday. HOT and humid. Airsoft wars, friends, camp food, and chiggers. Then home to snow cones, showers, and air conditioning.
~We visited another local church today. Such a sweet and welcoming body.
~Since our school is on the moving truck this has been like a summer that most people have. As in, no school. I like it and dislike it at the same time. I dislike the lack of routine but I like the reprieve.
~Next week....library, dinner with Renee, a birthday (!), a movie, some cooking, the play thing at Eastside, and lunches at Golden Living.
2 comments:
Sandy,
Maybe when you get settled in you could do a RENEW and teach us how to get all those coupon deals!! Here's a link to a coupon site that has deals for Harps, CV's IGA,Walmart, Target, Walgreens, etc. I haven't used it much since I found it but I love that it has the local groceries - Harps & CV's.
Hope it will be helpful to you.
Jody
http://www.nwadeals.net/
Thank you Jody, I've never seen this site.
I really can't believe how expensive groceries are here! WM has a monopoly and doesn't leave much room for competition. Too bad for us.
Post a Comment