Saturday, July 18, 2009

Stuff You Talk About On A 15 Hour Car Ride With A Little Boy

~cherry pie and chocolate milk

~Are we almost there?

~How the water gets into the clouds.

~John 3:16

~What the shoulder of the road is.

~Are we almost there?

~Frozen pizza and macaroni and cheese

~How much change the toll lady will give us back.

~Where the toll money could've gone that he dropped on the floor.

~How many more tolls do we get to do?

~How the air conditioner works.

~How the iPod works.

~Building robots.

~Firemen

~When do we get to see G'ma and G'pa and Nana and Gram and PawPaw?

~When do we get to see the Wings?

~The names of all the Hinkle kids.

~Do we hafta go to bed when we get there?

~Fish and grasshoppers.

~Can we have a cow if we keep him in a cage?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

So I'm thinking you didn't have much time to listen to the CHEC Conference tapes!!
I am so glad to hear you made it there safely, and were welcomed so warmly :-)

Sandy said...

Oh no, no chance of that! I'm thinking I'll enjoy them all to myself when i'm setting up our kitchen in the new house.

You will have to come and see us here. The girls will like our new goldfish pond. its gonna be so cute!!

Rachel said...

HAHAHAHA! That last one was really funny!!!!! *laughs some more* Oh, I miss you guys tremenousely!!! Please pardon me, I am not all that good at spelling. I am so glad that you have already found a house of your own!
I can't wait to see you again!
Love you!!!

God Bless,
Rachel