Monday, February 02, 2009

What I Learned Today

~Yogurt starter only lasts 4 times. When you use it the 5th time and take the yogurt out theres all this cottage cheese stuff on top and yellowish juice on the bottom. I usually don't have to worry about this b/c I forget to take out the starter and have to start fresh anyway.

~Kids get sick when you have no juice in the house.

~The bike pump is broken and the tire is flat.

~When you dust your cabinets with too much Pledge it makes a dangerous fun walkway.

~My boys have been taking baths without soap. Or shampoo.

~Just when we're about to cancel our Dish subscription I figure out that Star Trek comes on every single night! Where have I been?

~Never heat up butter and chocolate chips in your favorite plastic measuring cup. 2 holes in the bottom and a sticky microwave.

~I paid $65 to take a stinky dog to the vet when it turns out that he's been in the trash. I know.

~My baby knows another word besides "NOOOOO!!!!" He now says "Thank you" without prompting. Do wonders never cease?

~God cares about potty training.

No comments: