I got a bit of blogging time, can you tell? BUT, I'm thinking it's not my best use of time since I'm behind on BOTH of my book studies!
~After a good snow last night, the sun came out and dried the street enough for a soccer game. Fun, sun, and vitamin D.
~I already told you what went on in the kitchen so I won't go there.
~The water heater's acting up again. Quite an inconvenience and maybe an expense.
~My baby walked across the floor, picked up a piece of trash, and put it in the trash can!! Without being told. Without someone pointing it out to him. And he doesn't even have his own jurisdictions yet! Perhaps this is a common occurrence in your house. But in our house I am constantly training the children (and myself) to do what needs to be done without being told. And here's this guy, the smallest of our number, setting an example for us all.
~Big date night tomorrow! As in we're leaving the house instead of staying in! A shopping trip with my Honey and I'm not planning on cooking.
1 comment:
Sandie, This is Janice from your "Godly tomatoes" book study. I am unable to post on the book study site and I don't know your email address to let you know. I was thinking of you and I decided to respond here.
I like your blog and your comments. I helps me to get to know you even far away. Thank you for sharing your life...
May God bless you today! Janice
Post a Comment