~We got the frame of our Christmas trampoline up! That thing is HUGE. That's as far as we got b/c we have some digging to do and the ground is still frozen.
~In our 20 years of having dogs I don't think we've bathed a dog as much as we have in the last 2 weeks. I do think it's working though. That and moving the trash cans.
~Saturday was a big kitchen day. We baked 4 loaves of bread, cooked some roasts for BBQ sandwiches, and made potato salad. We made a bunch of deviled eggs and a ton of cookies. I think I messed up every dish in the kitchen.
~2 potlucks in a row! Today at church and tomorrow with the homeschool group. So I've been thinking of what to take that was
~I have my very own laptop! As in I don't have to share with anybody! Did I say that already? Honey came home with 5 that the school was ousting and now they are ours.
~Next week is Valentines day. It's always fun at our house. So we're busy making valentines and planning a fun dinner.
~Date night tonight!
Salmon and fries and salad for us. Pizza for the kids.
Pastor Dale and maybe a movie I recorded.
~We're cancelling Dish tomorrow to save some $$. I'm happy and sad at the same time. We will miss Man vs Wild and Rachel Ray. But I know there are lots of better ways to spend our time/money so it'll be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment