
Toria!! Congratulations!! Meg was wondering what you were going to do with it. Well I have an idea. Most of the days are not marriage relationship specific you could actually put it into practice on whomever you came in contact with on that particular day.
For instance, Day 26 talks about taking personal responsibility instead of pointing fingers and blaming others. You could use this in any relationship with anybody. It's a good book and I'm sure you'll find it useful whether you keep it or give it to your mom. BTW, tell your mom I said "Hi" and I'll mail out your book early next week.
1 comment:
HUZZAH!!! *jumps up and down*
Ohh I'm so glad I won! ^_^
Haha yeah Meg thought I was crazy for entering but I figured I could put it in practice SOMETIME in the future, or I could give it to my mom and surprise her...
I'm soo excited!! ^_^
Momma says "hi and I hope you're doing well"
Love,
Toria
Post a Comment