
I sat in the back with Babyest on my lap. He loves storytime and tries to participate with all the songs and hand motions. Unfortunately he's not all that steady on his feet if he has to jump or spin around or even clap his hands. I tried to catch him but he kept crashing into the back of the lady in front of us who also had her baby on her lap. She was nice about it at first. But after about the 10th time I could see wasn't smiling anymore. I don't blame her really. Maybe next week we'll sit in the front.
1 comment:
ive been reading your book blog today and it wont let me comment... :(
heres mine...
Hey Sandy and ladies...
I have been reading yalls posts today and wishing that i was reading along with yall! hearing your different thoughts and experiences has been helpful. i wish i could have a panel of wise moms stored away in my house that could help me out with discipline issues!! my 21 month old has gotten away with more since the birth of her brother 3 weeks ago. im so tired!! and as tracy said - "nursing all the time!" this staking idea yall are talking about is new to me. i tend to want #1 to be out from underfoot and playing in her room. what would i have her do with me? what do yall do when you "stake"? also, she is getting WHINY!! HOW do you teach a 21 mo old not to whine??
happy to be "eavesdropping" on your discussion!
Emily J in AR
ps - SANDY! I miss yall
Post a Comment