Not if you have a spiffy new vacuum cleaner!!
Yep, we just got it last night b/c our old one has had it. It was kinda hard to even justify b/c we have so little carpet. However, in our house the hot water heater needs it too and we're about to get new living room furniture. Besides no matter how little carpet you have, any carpet at all will need a vacuum cleaner....as I've noticed since ours has been out of commission for the last week.
So last night Honey and LB headed out to shop for a vacuum. I know this is usually a wifely thing to do but since I've picked out the last few vacuum cleaners and they were all a piece of junk, we decided we better have him do it this time. He has more of an eye for quality where I just usually look at the price.
We plugged it in right away for a test drive and vacuumed the little rug in the music room. Neat b/c you can actually see the dirt swirling around as it sucks it up! Talk about a big show.
Just imagine the fun I'll have today!! I'm thinking it'll be a photo op.
3 comments:
I don't think it's pathetic at all. As a matter of fact, I have vacuum envy. Ours is on it's last legs. It's taped in one spot on the hose where there's a hole from a pen getting sucked up and it makes a horrible racket when I turn it on. Not to mention the fact that my floor doesn't look much different after I vacuum than it did before! What kind did you get?
It's a Dyson I think.
I can totally relate to the taped up vacuum. And I can't tell you how many cords we've had to tape in the past. I even bought my last one at a real vacuum cleaner store thinking I would have better luck. Nope.
Feel free to come over and see how it works. I'm sure my carpet will be dirty enough to give a good performance!
we got an oreck xl with our tax refund last year. up to that point we'd been using marshalls vacuum from college. yikes! i love my oreck, tho.
Post a Comment