It all started one day last week. I felt distracted and unfocused all day. The day sort of fell apart, schedule wise, and I basically just decided it was a bad day. Going to bed that night I wondered what went wrong and figured that I wasn't using my time wisely.
Then Renee shared her devotional with me. She wasn't even in town! Wait a minute, she's not in town anyway since she's in FSM and I'm here, right? But she was really really out of town on a trip. Anyhoo it was about ordering her (our, my) days.
And THEN...Honey had the nerve to tell me that he thought I could probably plan my trips more efficiently.
hmmm, perhaps I should pay attention, ya think? I'm guessing Les will preach something on time management tomorrow. Just a guess.
My biggest distraction is computer time. So I'm cutting that back to only times when kids are in bed/naps. With no door on the office, my computer time usually involves a teenager who plops in the chair beside me to talk. Honey uses it at night. Maybe I need to get up earlier (even though I love those chatty teens).
More careful planning of my grocery lists will help with the trips. I always forget something no matter how detailed my list though. Besides, living so close to everything makes life easy. And just when I think I have absolutely everything for the week then we eat it all and there's no more and it's only Wednesday. I'm telling you everyone is growing! I gotta find a way to adjust or compensate.
What else? I find that I'm the one wrecking my own schedule.
1 comment:
Well, it's comforting to know that I'm not the only one who forgets something every time I go to the grocery store!
:) Amanda
Post a Comment