Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Today

~I got up earlier than usual and tip toed into the kitchen. GASP!! There in the music room was 7 piles of dog poop!! What in the world? Joey will occasionally throw up on the floor but poop? No way. Immediately I hear him bound up the stairs. He wanted out NOW and ran off to do his business....as if 7 piles weren't enough. Don't know what to make of it and I didn't yell at him since this never happens. Besides he sorta had a repentant look on his face. He's lucky I didn't step in it.

~An easy school day. I'm still needing some things for Meg this year so her work load is light right now. We actually figured that she has enough credits to graduate this year but she decided to stay home another year. Good choice I think.

~The kids and I did some cooking today and made 4 dozen muffins, cereal, refried beans, salsa, canned 5 jars of pickles, and 2 jars of salsa. Lots of dishes.

~I walked with Lane and LB and we found some grape vines. Nice! Hmmm, I wonder what I can make with those? They have seeds though.

~Soccer practice tonight and that means a wagon ride to the park. I'm not sure what we'll do when it gets cooler.

~My spinach isn't growing.

~I'm working on my flylady routines. Today I cleaned up our dresser and my nightstand. Dusted, lit candles, and it looks nice. While I was at it, I hit the baseboards that were nearby.

~I got many many things on my list done. As Honey would say....it was a "productive" day.

Meals-
Breakfast- oatmeal and juice
Lunch- leftover spaghetti & garlic bread
Dinner- bean burritos with all the fixins

No comments: