Monday, September 22, 2008

My Getaway Spot

I read about these little escapes to the coffee shop and I think, "awwww.... I should try that sometime."

So I decided that Sunday was sometime. But where to go? I don't drink coffee so that didn't make sense. I thought about the library but although our library is super neat it doesn't have many cozy reading nooks. The weather was nice but the park didn't sound too appealing since I would feel guilty for not taking kids or dog.

Know where I picked? The garage! I opened the garage door cause it was nice and sunny, pulled my chair into the shade of the garage and propped my feet up on the trailer. I had my Bible, my journal, my book day book, and my juice. Simple, free, and nobody cared that I was in the garage without them.

A tiny little vacation spot that I look forward to visiting again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!