I read this this morning and wondered how your crown could be taken from you. My commentary was unclear and it appeared to me that they were guessing. So I've been thinking on it and wondering if these could be some ways....
- Being complacent. Never growing past where you are.
- Not paying attention. Not living carefully and with purpose.
- Living on the edge of sin.
- Walking with fools.
I want to hold on to this measure of faith asking God to multiply it exponentially. To be aware and live carefully b/c the days are evil. To seek His face and follow His direction.
Please Lord come soon!
2 comments:
Sandy,
I came across this blog yesterday and thought of you. I shared it with Tracy L. and she thought it would be okay to share it with you. Praying for you and all your family. Thanks for sharing through your blog.
http://thepipers.wordpress.com/
Thank you, I'll check it out!
Post a Comment