~A mixture of rain and sunshine. Good for growing gardens.
~I drove to Boulder with a friend for Stick's soccer game. It was a good time to get to know her better. My son's team won and he scored 2 of the 3 goals.
~2 other winning games! I missed one of them since I was out of town.
~A picnic with friends! We took a pizza that #1 made for us as well as the free granola bars from WG's and some grapes.
~Kids and dads played flag football. After dark we all played kickball. Seriously it was so dark we couldn't see the ball! I think we won though.
~3 kids with runny noses. I stayed home from church today with them. We just got new First Baptist dvds in the mail so we'll do that.
~ Honey's going to work on our roof leak as well as the light/outlet problems in the bathrooms.
~You should see my laundry! I really pay for it when I skip a day. Problem is that I'm quite low on laundry soap. A friend of mine sent me some of her homemade soap and I'm hoping it'll get me through.
~Before church I had to make an emergency run to WG to get toilet paper. Somehow we got all the way down to 1 roll for the whole house! With all my coupons, I only paid a quarter for 36 double rolls.
~To get ready for the weekend I did a bunch of cooking on Friday. I'll post the fun of that later. It was nice to not worry with food on a fun filled Saturday.
~We don't have quite enough for lunch today though. Like I said, food just isn't lasting as long around here. I dug in my freezer and pulled out some enchilada filling as well as some frozen enchilada sauce. It wasn't enough for a whole meal so I put some brown rice and a can of beans in my rice cooker then added it all to the crock pot. I'll serve it over chips with sour cream and cheese.
~I noticed my freezer is getting low. I need to cook up some more freezer foods. Add that to the plan for next week.
~Date night tonight! Homemade mac & cheese for kids and a new chicken recipe for us.
~Today I'll clip coupons and plan out my shopping for the week. I'm sure I'll fit in a nap and maybe a game of Uno with my littles too!
1 comment:
Life is beautiful. :o)
Post a Comment