Monday, October 13, 2008

A Quick Answer To Prayer

I finished the clothes exchange! Happy Happy Joy Joy! I brought up the last 2 boxes and set them in front of the door. There ya go. Big long happy sigh.....

But as I was bringing them up I mentioned to my son that Babyest didn't have much for the winter this year. 2 of my daughters were also short on churchy type stuff. He just shrugged and said, "God will provide".

So I go out to the shed for one more peek to make sure I didn't forget anything. And there it was. 1 more container of winter clothes for those 2 daughters! Yessss!!! I also found a box of shoes for Baby Girl. Bonus!

Then I head back to my room and see another one! A box for Babyest! Right there in the hall. Right in the middle of the house. How did I miss it you ask? B/c I've had such a mess of clothes everywhere all week that I was used to walking around it and it become invisible. I know.
Anyway, there were just the right amount of clothes for him. Not too much to deal with. Just right for this winter.

Thank YOU God!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

God will provide.
That makes me happy.
I had been needing some kinda nicer shirts, and really WANTING some kinda cute stuff.... And Lady (Rebekah, that is) brought me some, just stuff she didn't wear and was getting rid of, and she thought of me. :)
Then my jeans were getting holy.
Ten I remembers a pair that was too long for me, that I had stowed away until I needed them. When I lost weight (due to various diets I tried to make me get better) I put them into deeper storage. Then after life got less stressful (i.e. after Luke and I got married) I gained a bit back. But, not too much, because when I pulled out the jeans, they fit PERFECTLY!
well, I mean they're still a bit too long, but that's not bad.

I worry sometimes what we'd do if we had a lot of kids, but not a lot of money... But, if God blesses us with children, he won't let them starve or go naked. (I want some kids!)

Anonymous said...

You are so right! God gives us so much and sometimes when we least expect it.

I hardly ever have to buy clothes for my kids b/c people are so generous. When I do buy clothes, I pray for the Lord to show me the good deals. His abundance is amazing!