Monday, October 06, 2008

A Bit Of Goodness

October and I had some plans. Twice really.

First I wanted to do a RENEW with my homeschool group. Honey said "yes", but I just couldn't see how it would work out. It would definitely be a hardship on the family and I didn't have the go-ahead from God.

THEN, my son was invited to play as a guest player in a soccer tournament in Tulsa. The same weekend that the Wings would be there! Oh yes! How to do it?? It was trickier this time b/c we'd have to take more people. I thought of all sorts of scenarios and played it over in my mind. Nothing was working out and (again) we didn't have the go-ahead from God.

But in His great sweetness, God gave us something else. The same weekend as the Tulsa tournament all 3 of my sons get to walk out on the Rapids field with a Rapids player, get a uniform, and a ball, and watch the game. Plus Honey gets to take pictures *on the field*! What an opportunity! I wonder if it'll be televised?

God is good. I had plans, but God had better ones. He knew. And the Wings are still coming!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, just the little boys will. Not CT..:-(

But, yes, God is good.