~I woke up this morning to a wonderful e-mail. You see I was invited to speak to my homeschool group on saving money but I could not go. So sad. They found somebody else and I will miss it. BUT Angelia invited me to e-mail her my ideas and she'd pass it out. OK, really everybody attending is invited to do the same so I'm nobody special, BUT it is a way that I can be included when I so very much wanted to be. And Renee will mail me the other ideas I've missed.
~I got up, read my Bible, started potato soup, cut roast into steaks, and made breakfast. Not as incredible as it sounds since the potatoes were from date night and breakfast was simple.
~I had some weekly errands to do and took 2 kids with me.
~My daughter had a friend over and I visited with her mom. It was nice to get to know her a little better.
~This week I'm working on the clothes exchange. It's getting pretty cool and it's time to put up the shorts. That is my main goal of tomorrow. And the next day. And the next.
~We have a birthday coming up! My little man will be six! He's so excited that it's only 3 more sleeps. He's picked all his meals except breakfast. Actually he picked steak for breakfast but it was strongly vetoed by his donut loving siblings.
~I won a contest!!! Dr Bobak had a contest to see who could guess how many mouth guards he's made for the high school athletes in the area. So while my kids were getting their braces adjusted I put in my guess. I don't even remember the number but I WON!! A $50 gift card to Sports Authority. (Just in time for Jes' b-day)
~Book day is coming up fast. Friday as a matter of fact. 7 moms and 16 kids. I'm just about done with the prep work and putting the finishing touches on this week.
~My son is getting sick. Lots of vitamin C, fluids, and not kissing anybody.
~This week marks one year in CO. Wow.
Today's meals...breakfast- cream of wheat
lunch- potato soup
dinner- roast steaks, creamed spinach, baked potatoes, salad
No comments:
Post a Comment