Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Blog Following

There's this new thing on my side bar. Did you see it? It's called "followers". I have no idea what it does or how it got there. At first I thought it was a new feature from Blogger and they automatically put it on everybody's. But then I noticed that other blogs I follow don't have it on their side bars so I still don't know.

Anyway, check it out if you want. Maybe it e-mails you when I post or something. If you sign up and figure out it does something neat let me know.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Followers... if someone "follows" your blog (you can add blogs that you want to follow from your dashboard), when they sign in and look at their dashboard, it will show them if you have posted recently. It's pretty cool. You can also put a list of blogs that you follow on your sidebar.