NOW what do you think?? I agreed with Lana that the black was hard to see. The purple was a bit overbearing. I decided the cupcakes were more "me" since I post a lot of cooking stuff and I like the whole idea about celebrating...thus the title change too.
I just needed a new look. And I think I like it.
9 comments:
I love this layout!!
I like it too, I love the celebrating theme, it's still a pretty template, and it's plenty easy to read!
It's even got an "S" in the frosting!Just like you make on your bread with the mustard.
I know!
I like it! I agree that the pink is easier on the eyes than purple or black. And the cupcakes are appropriate!
even though it's change - I can handle this one :-)
Hi! Just Tracy's SiL again...
My kids love the template. ...Only they want me to make some cupcakes just like the photo now! :-)
Yumm!
Kaylana
PS. Let us know how the pies turn out. I know your apprehension making crusts. My Home Ec. teacher years ago sure installed that fear in me! I've over come it - thanks to a wonderful husband...
Love the new "perky" & fun layout! It sure makes it inviting and fun to visit. Easy to read. Are you giving away free cupcakes to each visitor? I'll take chocolate!
I know what you mean. I have an urge to make REAL cupcakes complete with white flour and sugar and sprinkles on top.
I even started to make some frosting to go with zucchini muffins yesterday just as a substitute.
Post a Comment