Sunday, June 01, 2008

Our Sunday

Today we joined our church! Honey said it was time to put down roots and not just live here. What a great body we are now a part of.

~My guys are all working in the yard today. We got some tomato, pepper, cucumber plants, and some flowers.

~Most of our school is planned for next week. We will only have 3 school days until the Wings come. I only have to look over a few things. Usually I save it until Sunday but now I'm glad I didn't. I think I'll change school planning to a different day and leave Sunday more free.

~Our roof workers left yesterday. They did a great job and the house looks so much better.

~I'm going to look over the sales and coupons in the paper. I glanced at them before church but didn't see anything too exciting.

~A big nap!

~Date night and I have no idea what's for dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dinner was fajitas with home made guac! It was delicious. Thanks for making it.