Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Bloggging Blues

Wouldn't you know that when I have sooo much to say all of a sudden and lots of pix to share that my computer would mess up? Tis true. I need a new...nic, nick, nik...however you spell it and whatever it is...I need a new one.

So Honey just got a $50 Best Buy card as a coaching gift and he is sweetly going to use it to get us up and running again. Maybe tonight I hope. In the meantime, I'm sitting at my daughter's computer. Not my fave, but it works and she is happy to share with Momma.

I did lots of errands today in preparation for the super Wing visit. We hit 4 stores, the post office, and got gas all in about 3 hours.

Not any great deals to be had but...

Safeway rarely has anything to mention but this week was an exception.
~Wheat bread is on sale for .89
~Honey Bunches Of Oats 2/$3. Use the coupons I posted earlier to get them free + $1 profit.

Rite Aid had a good week.
~Head & Shoulders on sale 2/$8. $4 rebate + B1G1 from the paper makes them both free.
~Aquafresh Advanced free after rebate. Use a $1 MQ and make a profit.
Pantene shampoo is $3. $1.50 rebate + $1.50 MQ makes it free.
~Carefree or Stayfree 2/$5 with a $2 rebate. Use a $1/2 MQ makes them $1.50 each.

**note: Rite Aid's rebates are easy to do. Just like WG, you can do it online and they mail you check in a couple of weeks.

Walmart...
~ Kraft salad dressing rolled back to 2/$3. Use a .75/2 MQ and get them for $1.12. ~Wishbone salad dressing is $1.88. Use a .75/1 MQ and make it $1.13.
Not a super deal but a good price to have it in your pantry if you're too busy to make your own.

~~~~~~~~~
While I was running around with babies in tow, my faithful troops were home cleaning and cooking. I reversed the day to do house work first and school in the afternoon. Just knowing our friends will be here TOMORROW made the work fun and quick. We're so excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Hope y'all have a great time. :o)

Anonymous said...

But - but - why is MY computer not your favorite???:( I've got Cyborg running just as good as ol Peiceajunk used to!!!:P