Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Today was one of those days that I had to do a lot of stuff I didn't want to do and didn't get to do much of anything that I wanted to do. At least it seemed that way for awhile.

~It has been brought to my attention that Babyest is getting out of hand. His character issues have been the focus of the day. For me that means wearing pants with pockets to carry around the rod in order to have it right where I need it when I need it. For him that means much less freedom of "speech". By the evening however, he seemed much more peaceful and happy. #1 asked me how long this would last. I told her we will hopefully see fruit by the end of the week. I'm thinking it may be sooner. He's a smart guy and doesn't like being in trouble.

~We visited our new dentist for the first time. An hour before my appt I remembered that I forgot my pre-meds! Heart surgeries always require pre-meds before cleanings. I knew that. So they took 2 kids in my place. 3 appts in all and NO cavities! Praise the Lord! I gotta go back Thurs.

~Honey didn't come home for lunch b/c he had some sort of free lunch thing at work.

~Where in the world did all the laundry come from all of a sudden? It seems like the whole house just unloaded into my laundry room! Lane helped me with this one.

~I think I have enough food without doing a weekly shopping trip!

~Tonight I retired a little early to do some of the things that I wanted to do earlier. I called Mom Wing, looked at the sales papers, and posted on my church's new blog. Ok that was a little intimidating. Blabbing on my own personal blog is one thing, my church one is different. Go visit it here and tell me what you think.

~Oh! I almost forgot! My homeschool group has asked me to come do a RENEW on couponing and saving money! It's not until October and I know a lot can change between now and then, but I'm excited about another trip to AR and the opportunity to hopefully help some of my friends with the new things I'm learning.

~Way past my bed time and I think Honey's waiting for this computer. I'm working to clean my book room to make room for my *own* desk and computer. I took before pix to post when it's finally done. (That'll be embarrassing.)



2 comments:

the momma said...

my family would be very happy if I would go grocery shopping! I can't seem to get a menu together, though...

I think your post on the church's blog is excellent!! I am so proud of you!

Things should be a bit slower for me in Oct :-)

love, Tracy

Anonymous said...

A little intimidating to post on the church site? Are you kidding? You are by far our most experienced blogger (maybe our ONLY experienced blogger). With all this experience, I might have you teach a class on posting...

Looking forward to more.

Les