Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Deals Of The Week

Rite Aid...

~disposable diaper bags - 2.99 w/2.49 rebate = .50
~Bam spray cleaner - 2.99 stack $1 store coupon with $1/1MQ = .99
~Lysol wipes - 2.49 stack with .50 store coupon with $1/1 MQ = .99
~Nexcare bandaids .99 use $1/1 MQ to make them free
~Barilla pasta -.99 use .50/1 MQ = .50
~Angel Soft 4 pack - .99 use .50/1 MQ = .50
~Herbal Essence shampoo FREE after rebate
~Organix Shampoo FREE after rebate

King Soopers....

~eggs 10/$10
~green grapes 10/$10
~Buddies soap .97 use the coupons I posted earlier to get them FREE

Safeway...

~Mission tortillas 2/$3
~White mushrooms 10/$10

Walgreens...

~Oral B power toothbrushes - 5.50 with 5.50 RR makes it free. Use 2 B1G1 MQ to get 4 free! You will need to do 2 transactions.

That's all I see this week.

9 comments:

Shawna said...

Sandy-What is RR?

TaggTroop said...

Hey Shawna,

RR is Register Rewards. It is a coupon that prints along with your receipt. The coupon is for a certain dollar amount (in this case, $5.50) that you can use on your next purchase of anything in the store.

So you buy the toothbrush, pay $5.50 out of pocket and they refund the money with the RR coupon. But keep your eye on them b/c they expire just like a regular coupon.

Sandy

Ps> Thanks for the sweet note. It made my day!

Unknown said...

wait wait, I feel like I should know, but what is MQ?
I want to keep up w/ the walgreens stuff since we have a couple of those here in FS, one even on the way to church (kinda) but I haven't started doing the RR stuff, yet, it bewilders me and we don't get the paper, either...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TaggTroop said...

Lana,

MQ stands for manufacturer's coupon. I didn't know it the first time I read it either.

I hope you can get some good deals at Walgreens!

Shawna said...

For all those in the FS area, if you ever see the little table for SWTR set up outside stores- I have seen them at WM, Lowe's and even Hobby Lobby- you can get the paper through them for $5.50 a month. The only catch is that it has to be debited or drafted from your account. I had no problem with doing that. So, I have the daily + Sunday papers with ads & coupons + I was given a $10 or $15 gift card for WM. Not a bad deal at all. The $5.50 subscription is way cheaper than what the paper offers if you call and I can make up even that cost quickly by using just a few coupons.

Shawna said...

I found the B1G1 MQ's! Now if they have any left... I need to get all of my coupons in my binder!

TaggTroop said...

Shawna,

If they are gone ask if they'll do a rain check. OR...call ahead and see when their next truck comes in.

Happy Couponing!

Unknown said...

oh, buy one get one. Coupon.
I get it!! Yay!
Thanks :)