The RR deal this week includes buying $15 worth of certain products and getting a $5 RR. Green tea is on sale 2/$5 so I got 6. I used coupons and got a good deal. BUT along with my RR printed another $5/$15 Catalina for the same products.
So I'm wondering....if I do the same deal again, could I use the Catalina (since it scans as a MQ I think) and still get the RR? Has anyone done this yet?
~~If you're unfamiliar with Catalinas, some stores (like Walgreens) will print off a coupon called a Catalina...named after the machine itself... to use on your next purchase of like items.~~
1 comment:
if you pay using RR - it will not print another RR, but it should work with a catalina - call the mgr and ask to be certain
also - did you notice Theregran is b1g1 - it's also a june free after rebate item, so you could get both absolutely free (cept the tax on the one) AND I'm pretty sure I remember there being a coupon recently, either in the paper, or maybe Walgreens book.....
Post a Comment