Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Life Is Good

Have you ever had those times in life where everything seems so perfect? I'm experiencing that now. Everything seems so wonderful, so how it should be, so happy.



~My family is healthy and happy.



~My husband loves me a lot.



~I have a good Bible study and lots of books I'm working on.



~I'm running! Big huge smile. More on that later...cause I REALLY wanna talk about it.



~My mom AND my step mom are visiting AND 2 grandmas. I'm so blessed to still have 3 grandmas and to have 2 of them here is *fantastic*!!!



~My freezer is full of meat! YAY!



~I have beautiful new curtains in my room that Mom bought me. I don't think I've ever had curtains in my room before. Wait, I take that back. Once I had Wonder Woman curtains that Mom made me when I was little. These are prettier though.



~Blogging is fun. It's a good outlet for me. And I'm liking my church blog too.



~I'm getting my own computer! As in I don't have to share.

~I have fresh flowers in the kitchen.



How I wish I could stay in this place forever. But I can't, so I pray that the Lord will use this time to fill me up for when the next trials come. As for now....I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're getting your own computer? Is it Uncle S's?

Michele said...

Glad to hear of your happy contentment! Hope you have a great week with moms and grandmas,
Love,
Michele