Thursday, March 20, 2008

Today

~I've invited anyone who wants to to meet me in the living room to read their Bibles at 6am and share my pot of whatever. Yesterday was the first day and I didn't make it. Today I did and was joined by 2 daughters. I'm hoping for some sons to join the mix.

~Bright and early 8:15 ortho appt with #2. All is good.

~I mixed up a french toast casserole last night to bake this morning. I was able to use up the left over cinnamon toast from my son's b-day.

~A good school day and we even played a Spiderman card game.

~Honey got a free lunch at Chipotles with everyone else at CCU.

~I painted the bathroom vanity but it doesn't look much better. That was disappointing.

~I dropped off 4 kids with Honey for soccer practice and took everyone else to Sams.

~Super windy today so I decided to make some hot chocolate with my little boys. I knew I was out of one ingredient that I needed for my go-to recipe so I looked up Alton's recipe. Rats! I didn't have all of that either. So we just made up our own and it was good.

~I finished reading Balto with the little boys and cried my eyes out. I hate it when dogs die.

~It's not Friday but since Honey is home tomorrow everyone is sleeping somewhere else. But tonight we made it clear that no one is sleeping in our bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In real life, yeah. But why do you hate it when dogs die in the 3rd grade LEARN TO READ books?

TaggTroop said...

Cause it's still sad. :(