~I made cinnamon raisin bread last night to bake for breakfast this morning. Yum!
~Honey called this morning with a good idea...we're all going to AZ this weekend!! 2 sons have tournaments and instead of him just taking them, we're calling it a vacation and taking everyone!! A fun get away to warmer weather.
~I switched out the baby books in Z's room. I was getting tired of the same ol' ones.
~I had #1 make most of dinner. It was a new recipe that turned out ok. Sometimes it gets tricky when you double or triple certain things.
~I did some research to find out about testing my kids this year. CO is different than AR. School is hard for me this year. So many new things I've never had to do before. SAT/ACT, GPAs, transcripts, scholarships, CLEPs...preschool is easier.
~Last month I had some stale bread. Homemade bread gets moldy really fast. I didn't have time to make croutons or anything else with it so I just cubed it and stuck it in the freezer. Tonight I pulled it out to make stuffing to go with dinner. Glad it was in there. I love freezing foods for later. It's so convenient when later comes.
~I ran out of laundry soap with only 2 loads left to go. How could I let that happen??
~I read something neat in my Bible. As I read through the childrens' Bible I try to keep up at the same place in my own. We/I am reading about Abraham right now. Remember that part when Ishmael was teasing Isaac and Sarah make Abraham send them away? They are dying in the desert with no water. Then the angel comes to Hagar and it says "God opened her eyes to see" and there was a well! It didn't say that God just created the well right then. It was already there. I'm sure that Hagar looked all over everywhere for hope of living before she resigned to the fact that they were going to die. Yet she didn't see it until God opened her eyes.
I prayed that God would open my eyes to see what I need to see. Imagine all that is before me that I don't even know. I'm praying for b-day gift ideas, wisdom for travel preparations, family relationships, and even grocery shopping tomorrow......I gotta get more laundry soap!
No comments:
Post a Comment