Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A Change of Plans

I just couldn't get it all together in time so we're not going to AZ with the boys. The hotel reservations were not working out, the CO Rush traveling rules were too hard to follow with all of us, and really I just don't have enough time to pull it off. It's funny to think that we'd actually have to take our trailer for only a weekend stay in a hotel! There's just so much.........

I hate not being able to go but the whole mess was definitely stealing my joy. It will be easier for them without all of us there anyway.

They leave Friday morning and will be home late Monday. I'm looking forward to some time off, some early bed times, and some organizational projects.

~I might paint the bedroom. Maybe.
~Plan school and menus for the following week.
~Clean up and move stuff around downstairs.
~Work in the book room.
~Watch The Last Sin Eater movie without my daughter...JUST KIDDING!!
~Finish my book.
~Cook some stuff for the freezer...or maybe not cook at all.

I will still have 6 kids at home, but even when one is missing it seems like the house is so empty. This will be the first time since we've moved here that someone has been away overnight...in this case 4 someones. It'll be weird.

1 comment:

the momma said...

I'm sorry you won't be able to go.

honestly, right now, I despise traveling - it is just SO much work!! (maybe you better start packing early for your May trip; we sure don't want you to miss THAT one ;-)

I hope you get lots accomplished - or - that you just get refreshed

love, tracy