Hebrews 11:27
"...he persevered b/c he saw him who is invisible."
This was Moses. Poor guy had tons of hardships to endure, lots of people to govern, much opportunity to be discouraged. I wonder how many times he wanted to throw up his hands and throw in the towel. But he kept his eyes on God...and was able to persevere.
Today started out as a very irritating morning. I had relational problems all over the house, a cranky little baby, I forgot to start breakfast last night, and I found myself doing an unexpected errand when I was just sitting down to start school. I wished I could start the day over. I thought of Moses and his ability to persevere.
God, please give me the resolve, the discipline, and the energy to persevere. I don't want to lose heart when things don't go as I think they should. I want to trust and walk by faith in quiet confidence always looking to the One who is invisible.
No comments:
Post a Comment