Sunday, March 02, 2008

A Warm and Nice Saturday





We walked to the park to play with friends. Honey likes this pic b/c all 9 kids (and the dog) are in it. CT's wearing Baby in the new Ergo.













Honey and Bird











Me and my new friend. Notice her cute baby belly!









Smiles.











Meg shooting baskets in her new Peyton Manning jersey.




CT swinging with Baby Boy in the Ergo.





















Look at this guy go! At only 3years old Mayfee Boy can ride a 2 wheeler!














It was a beautiful Saturday and the perfect day to learn to ride a bike.






A couple of crashes.







A few tears.
Way to go Baby!!

3 comments:

j hinkle said...

oh they've grown! makes me sad...

jodie

Anonymous said...

So sweet to see y'all's faces. I still feel like they are all next door to mom and dad. I'm flying to CO in April for a week or 10 days to stay with my sis. I'd love to see y'all!

TaggTroop said...

Emily, WOW I can't wait! I was just telling Renee how much I wanted to see a face from home. I'll be looking forward to it so much!