Sunday, March 09, 2008

Vacation

Here's a few vacation happenings...

~I cleaned up the book room and did some scrapbooking. I played with my Cricut and made some cards. It's been so long since I've worked on my scrapbooks. It's something I want to do, but just never seem to have the time/energy. So I prayed about it and asked the Lord to show me the time and give me the desire/energy to at least finish what I've started.

~We had hot dogs! That never happens b/c Honey and CT doesn't like them.

~We took lunchboxes to the park. Beautiful day but a little chilly for Baby and me. We headed back early.

~I made lemon bread and carrot cake. Other than that, it's been laid back cooking.

~I went to church without Honey. Baby was good. The toddler was good. My 3yo? Not so good. Whispering, talking, dropping books, flopping around on the pew, rattling papers...you name it. I took him out for a visit in the bathroom then had him sit in the foyer with his hand clapped over his mouth until the service was over. At home he had to practice his church behavior on the couch. We discussed how his behavior is a distraction to others that want to hear about God. I expected it from Mally, not from him.

~I finished The Last Sin Eater. Good book! Looking forward to the movie.

~I chatted with some friends from home.

~I tweaked our school schedule.

~I bought some b-day presents for next week!!

~I got scared at night. It's so quiet. I wanted my MP3 but it was in the car. It was dark and I was too scared to go get it. Honey's on his way home and I'm sooo glad!

No comments: