Monday, June 25, 2007

Yuck

What is up with all the flies? There were like 20 of them on my garage door. I'm killing flies every single night in the house. I especially hate those big ones that buzz. Also those ones that you kill and then they come back to life. How do they do that? I must say that I'm having trouble thinking up something to be thankful for about flies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...
be thankful that flies keep us from thinking that the world could be perfect which would lessen our desire for heaven.
Be thankful that killing flies gives us exercise.
Or be thankful that you could have your little boys 'take care of' the icky flies to protect their mother, thus helping them to become chivalrous gentlemen :P
It all depends on how you spin it.
haha, what do you think?
Still, I can't say I'd invite flies to my house...