Thursday, June 14, 2007

We're HOME!!

Oh it's good!! Such a looooong drive but it went well up until the end. Bird lost it about an hour away from the house. Screaming at the top of her lungs!! I know a good mom would've pulled the car over to spank her. She needed it. However, I was unwilling to alter our ETA set by the navigation system. We made good time, but 14 hours is still a long way. Finally she gave up and rode quietly the rest of the way. My sweet MIL was so sad for her.

FUN fun trip. We looked at 6 houses with the realtor. I met 2 soccer families that were super nice. Great soccer. Good family time. Beautiful place. I'm eager to call it home.

My mom meets with doctors today and tomorrow. Please pray for her. More news later when I hear back from her....

No comments: