Friday, June 01, 2007

Shop Til Ya Drop

Lots of fun with #1 this afternoon. We got the babies down for naps and hit the stores. First we stopped and got icees then hit the resale shop. She found 5 shirts and 2 pair of pants. I got 2 shirts for her sister. On the way back we stopped into the new antique shop. Cute place. Stuff in every corner. #1 got some stationery for $1 and a gift for a friend. After that, we poked around in Thrift Town and found a couple of other outfits. She got 2 more shirts, I got a pair of pants for $1 (yes, a $1!), 3 shirts, and a new book. I think we spent about $50 in all for everything. Not bad for so many new clothes. #1 was excited to have so many new things. I had a great afternoon with my daughter. Tonight I'm looking forward to digging into my new book. It's something about making your house pretty. Since I'm getting a new house soon I'm sure to learn something.

No comments: