We cleaned house today. I started the day with grand plans of cleaning the kitchen myself, made list for everyone else, had jobs for the little ones, and planned shifts with the babies. This usually works ok. Today, not so much. Things were not moving very smoothly, babies were everywhere it seemed, my bed never got made.
By lunch time I was frustrated, tired, and still had a messy house. On top of that I was feeling irritated with my babies for being so needy when I had "important" things to do. How wrong is that!?
Time to change my strategy. No more blitzing it all in one day. Now I'm going to pass out 30 minute jobs everyday to each person in addition to daily chores. If all goes according to plan, by Friday we'll have put in a lot of accumulated hours of cleaning.
It was sort of important to have the house clean today because.......OPEN HOUSE tomorrow!! YIPEE!! Oh, I pray the Lord will send just the right one to my open house. I hope it doesn't rain.
So we all have to be gone tomorrow from 2-4pm, even Joey. That is smack dab in the middle of nap time. My plan is to go have snowcones, then hang out at the Circle Park.
Gotta go finish cleaning.....
No comments:
Post a Comment