This was quite a day. Actually it never got better from yesterday.
Yesterday #1 messed up the lawn mower by putting in the wrong oil. My neighbor came over to help. It never started. My daughter felt terrible. We have another mower so she planned to finish it this morning.
Know what? That one broke too. Open house today and the back yard needs mowing. I couldn't think of what to do. I cried. At Honey's suggestion, I called a different neighbor that doesn't go to church and asked to borrow his. Even better, he came over and fixed it. Thank you Lord.
I got in a huge fight with Honey and screamed at him over the phone. Times are stressful, tempers are flaring. I apologized later but still didn't want to talk to him.
Open house today and two people came. Two. Oh well, it only takes one right?
1 comment:
Oh sweetie,
I am praying for you! and the rest of the family too.
jodie
Post a Comment