bummer! do we need to take a walk?? this time - you talk and I'LL listen
I think that once we get back into the regular flow of things it will be better.
*HUGS!*
I'm praying for you sister. I have been in that place... strife, fighting, lotsa tears. Not fun. But God will change that for you. I know it! Love and hugs!
ohmygosh! I wish I was there to hug you and walk with you and all that stuff!!!!! I love you girl.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
bummer! do we need to take a walk?? this time - you talk and I'LL listen
I think that once we get back into the regular flow of things it will be better.
*HUGS!*
I'm praying for you sister. I have been in that place... strife, fighting, lotsa tears. Not fun. But God will change that for you. I know it! Love and hugs!
ohmygosh! I wish I was there to hug you and walk with you and all that stuff!!!!! I love you girl.
Post a Comment