~Week one of the new year did not start off so well. To tell the truth, I think we were on vacation too long. Too much unstructured time breeds selfishness around here and it just doesn't work. But as the week wore on we settled back into routine and there are smiles again.
~We bought this 2000 piece puzzle that was so big it didn't fit on our puzzle table. It got moved to part of the dining room table which meant that we lost 1/2 of the table for school and eating. That means people had to eat at the coffee table or kids had to move school work to the empty puzzle table. But then it was Meg's b-day and the puzzle moved back to the way-too-small puzzle table. And there it sat. Untouched. But it was nice to have the whole table back.
A decision had to be made..... and the puzzle is packed away. I'm glad. It was ugly anyway.
~Honey changed out the OS on my netbook and now she and I aren't getting along at the moment. I'm typing on his lappy....which feels soooo comfy....until he can look at it again. I'm thankful for my man who fixes my computer stuff.
~I woke up to a bird outside my window this week. Birds....remember them? I love the sounds of birds in the spring! But for now I'm loving the SNOW!
~I was toying with the idea of putting aside My Utmost For His Highest this year and doing some different devos. But it didn't happen.
~I got a special calendar for school this year. I love having it separate from my regular planner. Should've done that years ago.
~Birdy and I scrapbooked this afternoon. I really wanna get ZBoy's baby book done before life gets busier. Since he's 3, I'm thinkin it's time.
~Date night tonight and we're talking over exciting possibilities. I plan to share when we get it all figured out.
~I'm reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan. Great stuff.....and lots to think about.
1 comment:
My girlfriend taught a class on Crazy Love...I caught part of an interview with him..he was cute...I don't mean that in the "good looking" kind of way.the story he told was cute.
:) :) :)
Talk to you soon :)
Post a Comment