Monday, August 30, 2010

Stupid Dog

Here's what it looked like when we came home from church.  Irritating, yes, but since the dog is rarely in the trash AND it looked somewhat easy to clean up, I didn't feel like I needed to explode just then.

Then I saw this.  My beautiful (and only) deviled egg dish that he pulled off the counter and broke into bits.  Now I'm about ready to explode.  Not only was he in the trash, but he was also counter surfing.  Notice the blood.


It got better.  This is blood on my white carpet in my bedroom.  My bedroom that is clear on the other end of the house, mind you.  NOW is the time to erupt!  There were meat packages in the trash and apparently he decided to drag them ALL OVER THE PLACE!!  And I didn't take a picture of the wall, or the nightstand, or my bed that had blood on it too. 

What in the world?!  He took it in the girls' bathroom and played in the BATHTUB?  Seriously?  And this isn't all.  It was also on the potty, the toilet paper, the wall, everything.   It looked more like someone had been killed in our house while we were gone than just a dog dragging out meat packages.  I mean how could that much blood be in the trash when I drained it first? 

Unbelievable. 
Bad dog.

7 comments:

Life at the Lake said...

Now, I think I understand why you took a day off from school to recover from your weekend!! Do you think the dog cut himself on the broken glass? That looked like a lot of blood. I hope you have recovered well today : )
Jody

Unknown said...

oh wow - what a mess! I'm so sorry :(

but i've actually been considering a puppy (what insanity has overcome me, i do not know...) and this reminds me why i don't really like dogs...

 Cha said...

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!
Or in Dutch:
"Oh jongen,jongen,jongen!"
(younga)

Amanda said...

OH MY!! That's awful!! It looks like something out of a CSI show. Hope you got it all cleaned up!

Rebekah said...

Peroxide is your bestest friend!

the momma said...

I'm with Jody ~ I think he got cut. the poor dog just went berserk trying to get the glass out of his little paw.... and he was so smart he went to the bathroom to do it, after trying to find Mommy in her room....


(I know what you're saying, "POOR DOG my eye!")

Sandy said...

That's what we thought too but the funny thing is that there were no bloody paw prints. And we couldn't find any cuts in his mouth. But that was a lot of blood. A lot of mess. Stupid dog.