I wonder if the unpacking will ever end. Seems like this should've been done in a weekend and here we are 2 weeks later with boxes still around. One problem is that there isn't a place to unpack stuff. No shelves even for towels! Where did people put their towels before we moved in? Honey has lots of shelves to build for towels, blankets, and books, books, books.
Another problem is that the bathroom still has the nerve to get dirty when I already cleaned it 2 weeks ago! The babies still think they need to be fed! Why does life still go on when I'm so busy? Can't we take an unpacking break??
1 comment:
Ah the life of stuff. It really seems to take a life of it's own and you must keep up the maintenance. As I look at the mound of laundry and I see the 8 envelopes of work on my desk, I understand exactly your meaning. Just keep eating that elephant one bite at a time asking Jesus to give you the strength to chew.
love ya
jodie
Post a Comment