CT had 2 indoor soccer games. Won one, lost one (barely). Indoor soccer is fun to watch.
Honey and his dad got a lot of work done on the roof. Progress!
Got a free bookshelf from Craigslist thanks to my brother-in law and sister-in-law.
I baked a bunt. I've never done it before b/c I didn't have one of those pans. Things have changed.....I got one at Goodwill for $2. It came out perfectly.
I helped LB make 2 cream puff pies. Yummy.
Called a Wingboy a couple of times cause it was his b-day. They might come after Christmas!!! Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!
Bathed Baby Boy in the sink. I got all wet.
Jes put a rock in his ear and it wouldn't come out.
I talked to my g'mother, my dad, and my step mom. I miss them.
Mil took the girls to Savers and bought them new clothes. We're going to a benefit tea and have to dress up. With Thanksgiving that means I'll have to dress up twice in the same week! Unheard of.
I ate way too much sugar.
Baby oil and a bath did the trick. The rock came out! Good idea Dad.
My big kids went to a game night at church with my nephews. Big fun. Their team won. We got new hats and shirts.
Today...
Tea party.
Packing up part of the kitchen to get ready for cabinets.
Loading up my new bookshelf.
Minimal cooking.
Gotta go outside and play before the snow hits Wed.
No comments:
Post a Comment