Monday, November 05, 2007

You can't believe how quiet it is right now. All I can hear is my clicking keyboard. I forgot what quiet really sounded like. Kids are in bed and Honey is downstairs unpacking something. Shhhhh.....


Here is a bit of trivia for ya. When a storm is predicted, what do people stock up on the most?

POPTARTS! Can you believe it? Not water, poptarts! How funny is it that people think poptarts are a meal?

We went to Sams yesterday and took Jes. He is COW and definitely knows how to play it up. "Since I'm COW can I......?"

We were almost done when he spots the poptarts. "Dad, I like these." "Dad, since I'm COW can we buy them?" Dad is a push over. We got poptarts.

The other kids meet us at the door and helped unload. They spot the poptarts and say "Hey, is there a storm coming?"

No comments: