Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Swish and Swipe

Ok, I'm moving closer and closer to the flylady thing everyday even though I thought I wouldn't. I've adopted the Swish and Swipe routine. If you're not familiar with it, basically you swish the toilet every morning while you're in the bathroom and swipe down the sink and countertop. This keeps the bathroom nice and clean everyday until your big cleaning day in there. So for the swipe part of it I made these wipes. It's a modified version of my homemade baby wipes. They work great. I'll just have to be careful not to get them mixed up!

1 roll of Viva paper towels cut in 1/2
1/2 C. Lysol cleaner...or Pine Sol or Mr. Clean or whatever.
1 1/2 C. water.

Mix the liquids and pour over the paper towels. Store in an air-tight container. Pull out the cardboard tube after an hour or so and pull wipes from the middle. Easy!!

No comments: