Remember when the wise men visited Jesus and the Bible says "Mary treasured these things in her heart"? Being a mom helps me to know exactly how she felt. So often I wish that I could just freeze time in that very moment and have it forever. Some times are just so sweet. Here are a few of today.....
~Playing cars with Mayfee on the hard floor and laughing when they rolled under the couch. Even though the house was still full of people it felt like it was just the two of us.
~Watching Paw Paw and Mally reading on the couch.
~Comforting Zekey when he bonked his head on the floor and him almost falling asleep on my chest. Ahh, it's been awhile since he's done that.
~Listening to CT tell me about his soccer games today. Hopefully next time I'll get to go.
~Watching Mom teach LB how to quilt....and correct my mistakes when I tried to teach her to cut!
~Helping write a story with Mom, Meggy, and Lane. Oh yes, the giant monkeys were my addition.
~Receiving a beautiful construction paper necklace from Jes. He even drew diamonds on it for me. You should've seen his proud smile when I wore it and told him how pretty it was.
I love days like this. It's been a good full day.
No comments:
Post a Comment