Unpacking pictures makes me so homesick. I pull one out and remember where it was in my old house or remember when we got it. It's hard to think of where to put them in this house.
I rudely called up my friend at the dinner prep hour. She was gracious as always even with dinner on the stove and crying toddlers in the background. She's one of those rare friends that I can always count on and she'll talk to me whenever. Ahhh, a voice from home. That helped so much.
I did have a nice visit with my neighbor. She gave me some more info on the church that I was looking for and chatted in the front yard. I like this neighborhood.
There's some sort of fun night at Honey's school tonight. He took the big kids, except CT. He's also taking pics. So it's just us here with sleeping little ones. A nice bath night I'm thinkin'......
1 comment:
love you!
jodie
Post a Comment