Really it's not till Thanksgiving day but I'm pretty busy between now and then so I thought I'd write about her now.
She'll be TWO 2222!!! Meaning she'll not be one anymore. sniff, sniff. Pretty pretty baby girl. I'm so glad she's mine.
~She's very girly but can hold her own against her brothers.
~She doesn't play with toys. Just now is she interested in something other than what I'm doing. Now she likes dolls and the kitchen set.
~She's a great talker. Very clear and easy to understand.
~She can be a bit sassy.
~She hates peanut butter.
~She has great manners. .....Well that is if she likes you. We'd had some trouble with friendliness.
~Her favorite words..."hold you please. Juice please."
~She can count. She stays on track up to 9 then runs out of numbers and starts over in no particular order.
~She always wants Meggy to hold her hand in bed. For good reason, she falls out of the bed often.
~Funny hair. One layer is curly, one layer is straight.
~Potty chair? Not a chance!!
Since she doesn't care for toys and she has more than enough books, it's very hard to think of a present for her. I don't want to buy something just for the sake of buying something. I've ordered a new childrens' Bible that I've been wanting them to have. She'll like it and her siblings will enjoy it too.
We'll have Thanksgiving at Emo's and I'll take over Nana's pasta salad for her. That's her fave. We're making a pink cake with a pink "2" candle. This is our first b-day in our new house.
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!
1 comment:
It was yesterday that our girls were being born 'together.' Remember standing in the parking lot bellys together while you were in labor. Bird and Beanie!
Give her a happy birthday kiss for me!
jodie
tears in eyes
Post a Comment