Monday, November 19, 2007

Yay! The torn up part of the roof is fixed! Now the house is sealed up for the snow. There is still much much to do as far as that part of the roof is concerned, but the part we tore down is fixed.

2 more doors are completely done. That makes 3 in all.

I bought a closet organizer thingy.

I filled up the new bookcase. It helped but it just won't do. We'll need to build shelves that go across the whole wall.

I had #1 empty the chest in the kitchen to take downstairs. We'll put a tv and movies in it.

My nephew is staying with us a couple of days to help us out. Honey is putting together another bed downstairs.

New cabinets MONDAY!!!

My mother-in-law totally reorganized the pantry. It was such a mess.

My father-in-law used his big saw to cut 10 rolls of paper towels in 1/2. I use them to make baby wipes. Now I won't have to fight with the knife and do it by hand.

Snow tomorrow night!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw a house in a magazine that had book shelves above doors in the house. It was a decorative thing in their mind, but I thought what a practicle space to use.

jodie