is never boring. He's a hilarious little guy. He makes up a sentence to go with every word he sounds out. Here's our lesson today....
The word is GATE.
Jes: "Gate. That sounds like SNAKE. Like.....Oh no, there's a snake in the yard!
Hey Momma, when I grow up I'm going to protect you from snakes.
Next word is HOT.
Jes: Like...Don't touch the oven cuz it's hot. Hey Momma, you remember that time that you told me not to touch the stove and I did it and burned my finger? That was HOT!"
Now he decides that pointing to the words with his fingers is boring and he finishes the lesson pointing with his toes instead. Talking the whole time about whatever pops into his head, he likes learning to read. It sure takes a long time though.
1 comment:
Mom,
What's FlyLady?
You talk about it or someone a lot!
Love
a
n
e
Post a Comment