Friday, January 12, 2007

This weekend...

Tonight is Friday. Know what that means? Everyone is sleeping somewhere besides their own bed. My new bed partner is a very handsome 5yo that makes funny noises in his sleep. He won the coin toss against his sister to secure this prized spot. I don't blame him, my bed is really comfy. I guess that means that Honey will curl up in his bed and keep warm with a fuzzy Spiderman blanket. Poor guy.

This weekend is supposed to be cold and maybe icy. I'm looking forward to staying in and cooking and napping and doing nothing. Eggs for breakfast, leftovers for lunch, and burgers with cheese sauce for dinner. The big bread baking is due and I have a lot of oatmeal to use up in muffins. I'll have to post that oatmeal muffin recipe. I don't remember where I got it but it's a good way to use up that left over jiggly oatmeal.

Baby Elijah is growing big and kicking and squirming. I'm now on the 2 week schedule. Already! It's getting closer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, it is Elijah? I like it!! Also like the new look of your blog.....

Michele

His said...

I love the name Elijah! I can't wait to see him! You have the most beautiful children!

Your collage is so neat looking!
Susie